9. Bayar B. Dentistry students’ risk profile of dental caries and their knowledge and attitudes about preventive practices. İ.Ü. Faculty of Dentistry, Graduation Thesis 2005.
11. S Gokalp, Güçiz Turkey Dogan B. Oral Health Profile, 2004. T. C. Ministry of Health Maternal Child Health and Family Planning Press 2006; 31-32: 140-68.
12. Chu CH, Fung DS, Lo EC. Dental caries status of preschool children in Hong Kong. Br Dent J. 1999; 187: 616-20.
13. Marshall TA, Eichenberger-Gilmore JM, Broffitt BA, Warren JJ, Levy SM. Dental caries and childhood obesity: roles of diet and socioeconomic status. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2007; 35: 449-58.
14. Akarslan ZZ, Sadik B, Sadik E, Erten H. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. Dietary habits and oral health related behaviors in relation to DMFT indexes of a group of young adult patients attending a dental school. 2008; 13: E800-7.
15. Yabao RN, Duante CA, Velandria FV, Lucas M, Kassu A, Nakamori M, Yamamoto S. Prevalence of dental caries and sugar consumption among 6-12- y-old schoolchildren in La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2005; 59: 1429-38.
16. Bruno-Ambrosius K, Swanholm G, Twetman S. Eating habits, smoking and toothbrushing in relation to dental caries: a 3-year study in Swedish female teenagers. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2005; 15: 190-6.
17. Güler Ç, Eltas A, Güneş D, Görgen VA, Ersöz M. Evaluation of oral and dental health of 7-14 years old children in Malatya province. İnönü University Journal of Health Sciences 2012; 2: 19-24.
18. Bozkurt FY, Kıran M. Oral health findings in individuals aged 12-16 years living in orphanage. Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Dentistry Journal 2005; 8: 31-7.
19. Yıldırım M, Bayram M, Patır A, Yalçın F, Seymen F. The frequency of bad oral habits in children aged 8-12 years. Journal of Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry 2011; 45: 29-40.
20. Akarslan Z, Sadık B, Sadık E, Erten H. Dietary habbits and oral health behaviors in relation to DMFT indexes of a group of young adult patients attending a dental school. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2008; 13: 800-7.
21. Namal N, Can G, Fidan EG. Investigation of tooth decay prevalence in a primary school in Istanbul. Journal of Dentistry 2003; 49: 50-5.
22. Namal N. Prevalence of tooth decay in preschool children in Istanbul. Dentistry Leather 2003; 54: 369-74. 23. Eronat N, Koparal E. Dental caries prevalence, dietary habbits, tooth brushing and mothers education in 500 urban Turkish children. J Marmara Univ Dent Fac 1997; 2: 599-604.
24. Gökalp SG, Doğan BG, Tekçiçek MT, Berberoğlu A, Unlüer S. National survey of oral health status of children and adults in Turkey. Community Dent Health. 2010; 27: 12-7.
25. Yurdasal B, Tapalı A, Bozkurt Aİ, Ergin A, Öz İ. The Effect of Oral and Dental Health Education in Primary Schools in Denizli XIth National Public Health Congress Proceedings 2007; 172.
26. Tulunoğlu Ö, Bodur H, Ulusu T, Ciğer R, Odabaş M. Comparative evaluation of the distribution and prevalence of caries on tooth surfaces in preschool (3-6 years old) and school age (7-12 years old) children. GU Dentistry Faculty 2003; 20: 11-6.
27. Ayele FA, Taye WB, Ayele TA, Gelaye KA. Predictors of dental caries among children 7-14 years old in Northwest Ethiopia: a community based cross-sectional study. BMC Oral Health 2013; 13: 7.
28. Chu CH, Fung DSH, Lo ECM. Dental caries status of preschool children in Hong Kong. British Dental Journal, 1999; 187: 616-20.
29. Petersen PE. Oral health behavior of 6 years old Danish children. Acta Odont Scand 1992; 50: 57- 64.
30. Poulsen VJ. Caries risk children in Danish child dental health service: A health sociological and epidemiological evaluation. Copenhagen: Royal Dental Collage, 1988.